Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Unfinished Red Riding Hood Story


                A young girl and her grandmother were saved by a local hunter at the grandmother’s home deep in The Woods Tuesday after being eaten by a wolf earlier that morning.
                The huntsman – who had been seeking the wolf for years now – heard loud snores coming from the grandmother’s home. Concerned about this unusual behavior, he walked into the home to further investigate.
                “After hearing those loud snores I knew something unusual had to have been taking place,” the huntsman said. “The elderly lady is not usually that noisy, so it definitely seemed out of character for her.”
                Upon making his discovering, the hunter then went on to slice the wolf’s stomach open only to find the grandmother and the little girl still alive. At this point in time both individuals are currently in the hospital as a precaution.
                According to reports the incident came about after the young girl, named Elisabeth, came to visit her ailing grandmother. The visit was intended to provide some nourishment for the elderly woman.
                “I sent Elisabeth off with some bread, butter and wine,” Elisabeth’s mother said to reporters. “This was a trip that Elisabeth had completed on numerous occasions, so I did not expect anything like this to happen.”
                Half way through the trip to her grandmother’s home, which is located just a mile and a half into The Woods, Elisabeth was joined by the wolf. After divulging information from the young girl, the wolf then persuaded Elisabeth to pick some flowers.
                It was at this point that the wolf went to the grandmother’s home. He managed to enter the residency after fooling the grandmother into thinking he was her granddaughter.
                “I heard a knock on the door, and a voice announced from that other side that it was my darling Elisabeth,” the grandmother said prior to be sent off to the hospital. “When I opened up the door, the next thing I know I am getting devoured by that wolf!”
                The wolf then went on to disguise himself as the grandmother, a ploy that he utilized one Elisabeth arrived to the scene.
                “After picking some flowers for a while I finally made it to grandma’s house,” Elisabeth said. “Something seemed off about my grandmother, but before I could put my finger on it I was inside the wolf’s stomach.”
                In a miraculous turn of events both the grandmother and Elisabeth had no injuries when the hunter arrived to rescue them….

No comments:

Post a Comment